Monday, February 22, 2010

How many words are pictures really worth?

THE REAL QUESTION IS: How many questions do pictures inspire???
I will ask and answer some questions you will likely have when viewing my pictures on this post:



Q: Why is James being fed like a zoo animal?
A: Because he behaves like a zoo animal


Q: Why does James have huge road rash on his face?
A: Because we were at a theme park (Knott's) and he ALWAYS gets hurt at theme parks. We are just happy it was not another broken leg.

Q: Who are these good lookin' people
A: Our dear friends Camilla and Tim Deans.


Q: Where is this at?
A: Shea received an award at school. James did not want to waste a moment's time congratulating her. He sat on Shea's lap for the remainder of the awards assembly.

Q: Goosebumps?
A: Shea loves to read and she loves scary stories. Goosebumps offers a nice combination of both.

Q: Why is James holding the bottle in an odd way?
A: When James is tired, he looks for the easies way to hold the bottle. On the back of his hands is a favorite method.




Q: Where is this?
A: At the Nixon Library. Such a fun experience. No matter how hard I tried, I could not convince James it was a helicopter, not an airplane...I learned to pick my battles this day.

So, This week was eventful. Valentine's Day was not exactly what the average American hopes for. We had 4 people sick with this nasty cold/flu going around. However, Adam and I are amazing at making lemonade with our lemons. (wink, wink)

2 comments:

  1. Love the picture of us ;) haha, I need to find our pictures from that day now that I think about it! The Nixon Library looks fun, Tim wants to go there-- guess we had better get on that since we leave soon! The last picture of you and Adam is GREAT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im glad you're posting more often. I love looking at your pics and what's new in your life!!

    ReplyDelete