Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Things I learned in 2009

  • The years are going faster
  • Take time to Journal because you do forget
  • Life is short
  • There is a heaven, cause my Grandpa just went there
  • Teething is the worst
  • We will always, always meet our medical deductible
  • Sometimes the pool is too hot during summers in Rancho Cucamonga
  • Disneyland is dangerous
  • Cutco knives will cut 7yr old fingers
  • A baby gate to keep everyone out of the kitchen is a must ($65 at ToysRus. Well worth the investment. I go hide in there now)
  • Mental illness is everywhere
  • Global warming is a hoax
  • Jeans don't shrink.....we expand
  • James gets lonely at night around 3am
  • Hot Dogs are a preferred meal, no apologies necessary
  • I don't like pork
  • I would live at the lake if I could
  • Snow is only fun when you have ski's on your feet
  • Little dogs are good for 2 things. Pooping and barking
  • Friendship is a necessity
  • Cell phones are not to be touched in the car because hands free means, hands off
  • Vacuums are under appreciated
  • Vinyl flooring is always gross

No comments:

Post a Comment