Friday, July 2, 2010

What we have been doing the last 5 weeks in Utah

This is my very first suit. I will be honest, a little awkward. I did not know if I should button buttons or what. I put this suit on and realized, the power to make big decisions come alive in the suit!
Adam is sporting his "Birthday Suit". Not what you think folks! My parents bought him a suit for his birthday.


James decided to be Mickey Mouse. I think he did a fine job with his costume.



Elmo is a tiring playmate.


Shea turned into a turtle at the Hogle Zoo.




James and my new hair cut at the Children's Museum.






Shea and Kennedy playing together. So cute!




James loves to play ponies when this cute little Cameron plays with him!







My dad did a fantastic job packing this trailer for our move!




Shea and James enjoying their last day at the beach before our move.



The kids and I at Adam's graduation

James loved this hot dog!

2 comments:

  1. I really like your hair, it looks good!! Is Adam done with all of his crap yet?? We need to get together again. All of us this time!!

    ReplyDelete