Friday, April 23, 2010

April Showers!

Here are the cutest cousins in the whole world!











Shea has found her talent with the pogo stick! Shea has counted 167 continuous bounces. Shea can jump with one hand, jump rope on the pogo stick, and bounce all the way to the mailbox and back. I think Shea was inspired by Tigger.
The pogo stick has some risk involved. As you can see from the photos above, sometimes the bouncing can get pretty carried away! In some cases, it can leave you in the bush.
Shea recently participated in a ward talent show. As soon as I can find my USB cable for my camera, I will post her performance on YouTube!



4 comments:

  1. No WAY! She is awesome, I am positive I cannot pogo that many times, even at my height of pogo practice. Way to go Shea! And, love her haircut, it is darling. And my friend, I only WISH we could be calling you on our way to the beach to join us, unfortunately no visits for us until this Fall because of the Mick-ster. But, we'll see you here in one month, hooray for us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what?!! that is amazing what she can do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cannot believe she can Pogo stick jump that many times.. Incredible. Sounds like you guys are doing very very well! Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey! I could've sworn your blog was private before and I couldn't get in. So glad I was able to! :) I know you guys are moving soon and I would love to be able to stalk you whenever I want. haha. Please email me so I can add you to our blog. I went private a few weeks ago.

    nan8422@hotmail.com

    I hope you guys are doing well!

    Natalie

    ReplyDelete